The books you don’t read you don’t know. What you don’t know will hurt you. So, feed your mind the way that you would feed your body; with good things. Reading is the bread that feeds the head and trains the brain. The more you learn, the more you’ll earn. You are only six inches (6″) away from the INNERnet to Succe$$. So, read GOOD BOOKS.
(Re)Program Your Mind
How not to be stupid…
Getting RICH is EZ.
Five (5) Precepts to a “GOOD LIFE”
The role of a good parent is not easy
- Give birth to them
- Raise them
- Teach & educate them
Priority Matrix — Important and Urgent ~ Stephen Covey — Prioritize your time and choose wisely
“FOCUS on the 2’s (Important & Non-Urgent) and live life with URGENCY”
- Philosophy — How you think
- Attitude — How you feel
- Action — What you do
- Results — Measure often to see if you are making progress
- Lifestyle — The kind of life you can make for yourself out of the first four pieces
- Proper Hydration
- Proper Nutrition
- Proper Sleep
- Proper Exercise
Understand Financial Fitness and the Four (4) Pillars of Living in order to not be trapped into the “Financial Matrix”: ~ Life Leadership & Dave Ramsey
- Essential Four (4) Pillars:
Understand the “Financial Matrix”
Four (4) D’s of Success: Dedication, Determination, Desire, Discipline
Practice honoring our elders and ancestors daily through Filial Piety (Hiếu) ~ Confucius
Be balanced in these four (4) areas of life:
- Physical, Social/Emotional, Mental, Spiritual
8F Priority of Life: (1) Faith (2) Fitness/Health (3) Family (4) Finances (5) Following (6) Freedom (7) Friends (8) Fun
Practice S.F.P. Rule ~ Chris Hughes
Practice PERFECT Makes Perfectly PERMANENT <> Practice Makes Perfect
Success Qualities — Passion > Work > Focus > Persist > Ideas > Good > Push > Serve
Attractive Skillsets: Reading, Writing, Typing, Speaking, S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), P.C.B. (Psychology, Communication, Business), Time Management, Organized, Efficient, Resourceful, Entrepreneurship / EntreLeadership, Continual Learning, Studying, and Training
- “Help other people’s lives be better” ~ Elizabeth Nguyen
- Love, Learn & Live Apple
- Learn to work together and to work smart = T.E.A.M.
L Principles Of Life: Live, Love, Laugh, Listen, Learn, Lead, and Leave a LEGACY
Let go of the E(go) in EGO. Then one can (e)GO.
“Everything rises and falls on LEADership.” ~ John C Maxwell
The Parable of the Pipeline
Why We Shouldn’t Quit
- Start as an EMPLOYEE who is overpaid at the start but underpaid for the rest of his/her life.
- Or become an ENTREPRENEUR who is underpaid at the start but overpaid for the rest of his/her life.
- How about RETIRE by starting with a job then end with a business.
“It is better to be employed and/or self-employed, but not UNemployed. The longer you are Unemployed the less attractive you are to employers.” ~ WorkSource